Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Weekend

So for all of you that know me well know that my life pretty much revolves around Katie and when I don't see her over the weekend I'm pretty much lost. This weekend was nothing different. Friday was good. I got to hang out with my good buddy Dave, we played some video games and we made fun of our other friend Brent a bunch and it was really good.

Saturday was an entirely different situation. I went shopping to find a new shirt for Ben's wedding (Katie's brother) and that actually went really well. Then the rest of the day I spent cleaning my house. Now my house really really needed cleaning but I really really didn't want to do it. But I did and it helped me not miss Katie so much and I actually did some things that I had been meaning to do for a long time. But after I finished cleaning I had nothing to do. So I wrote the previous blog in hopes that I could at least write something funny but that didn't happen. So I sent out a mass text to people around asking if anyone wanted to hang out with me. Luckly Scott didn't mind letting me tag around and it was great.

I went to their ward pick nick which was fun. There where cheetos and they where great. After that we played a great game call "Bang". It was great. I totally killed Lorisa, yup i shot her dead. Um then I lost but still. It was close. The best part of the evening was that I didn't say anything stupid. Normally when I hang out with my friend and their wives (which I also consider friends) I say the most inapproprate things (Zack and Michelle know what I'm talking about). I mean the last time I hung out with Scott and Lorisa I said the worst things and I'm really really surprised that she let me into her house again.

So I just thought I would tell everyone that I have changed, that its ok if you invite me over. I'm not going to do anything stupid. So yeah. Thanks Scott and Lorisa, you guys saved me from going insane. I would have gone stir crazy waiting for Dave to call me to say that he was done chilling with his Mom and Grandma. Thanks for the great weekend. And to those who didn't text me back. You missed the calm and civil Hanz/David I was awesome.

3 comments:

Bobbi Lee said...

Inappropriate-ness is sometimes the best laugh. Glad you survived the weekend...I'm sad I'm heading down when you're heading up. Let's plan something and then that way we have to stick to it :) Tell Katie hi for me.

Jill said...

We missed you, too, David. Amelia had no one to jumped on, thrown elbows, or do a flying knee......

Shelly said...

Bobbi Lee is right... It was pretty dang funny. Ha ha ha!