Sunday, August 3, 2008

Weekend

So the weekend was great! I enjoyed my last time ever driving down with my Co Pilot Ben. He is getting married and has decided to move back up to Idaho. And because of this the drive will instantaneously become more boring and a lot more expensive. But good for him. So it was Katie's brother's wedding on Friday. So I got to take Friday off from work and head up Thursday! That was great! The wedding was beautiful! I enjoyed all of it. I got to know the temple grounds very well because I had a cute little girl show me everything. I think I smelled all the flowers on the grounds and made friends with all of the ducks that happened to be there. Also the big news...I tricked Katie into going and looking at some rings! It was great! We saw some beautiful rings that where not too expensive and we got to ask a TON of questions. Well anyway its been fun! I have a final tomorrow and I really need to go to bed. I hope some one reads this soon!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am the first to comment on Hanz's brand new superblog! Hurrah!

Do you have some big plans in the works for actually using one of those rings you tricked her into looking at? If you need any help, let me know. It's been a while since I've been a part of a nice cloak-and-dagger type scenario

Bobbi Lee said...

Hee Hee oh the new and exciting freshness of your life! I'm so glad you're into the whole blogging thing - I'm kind of a loser that is always blogging. I'm so excited to get to have Katie as a friend - we really do need to do something all together. And wouldn't you know I was at a wedding in Utah last weekend...oh well...story of our life. Love ya!

Unknown said...

RINGS!?!? What?? tell us all