I hate that everyone knows what kind of cut this is but NOBODY has it!!! Stupid them!!!! Hey everyone can order it for me though but I have to sell my soul from them to bring it into the store! I mean honestly...I just want to see one in real life...the search continues!
8 comments:
Wow... I randomly found your blog and have now read it. Don't you feel special? Also, I've never heard of an "assher."
Hope everything is going well for you, Elder Bundy!
-Elder Harmer
Yeaaah...I'm with Jim I don't know what an Assher is either...a cut...a cut of meat? Haircut? haha Anyways, sweet blog...I'm thinking of making one soon too but i've been too lazy.
"Whittington"
Sup dawg so I totally followed your example and started a blog too!!! check it out http://darrendd.blogspot.com/ oh and ps I have no idea what an assher is either. luv ya bro!
One word, man - BlueNile.com. The tricky think about Asschers is that they look really small for their size . . . just be forewarned. A 3/4 carat looks like a 1/2 carat, a 1/2 carat looks like a 1/4 carat, etc. Don't get one from JBrooks or Morgans. JBrooks are WAY overpriced, and Morgan jewelers actually just sells really crappily cut emerald cuts and calls them asschers. BlueNile has a good selection and their prices are great. Every jeweler in town with bad mouth them, but in the end, it's just because they can't compete. You'll never be able to upgrade a diamond on BlueNile, but if you're getting an asscher, no one is going to let you upgrade it anyway because they had to special order it in. Good luck. Let me know if you have any questions . . . I happen to know a thing or two about diamons.
So I'm going to be your favorite girl ever besides Katie and tell you that Sam's Club has the Asscher-cut diamonds -- at least they do in IF. I'm so excited for you - good luck on your quest!
Oh, and you shouldn't HAVE to put down a deposit to bring one in. A lot of places will ask for it, but if you say, "Well (insert name of other jeweler hear . . . Jared usually works) didn't make me put down a deposit. If you're going to make me put down a deposit I'll just take a look at their's and if I don't like it I'll come back to you." At that point they should fold and say, "Ok, ok, ok, we'll bring it in without a deposit." Also, if you're just wanting to SEE one, I'd call Bennion Jewelers or OC Tanner downtown. A lot of times they will have on in stock. They're usually huge and ridiculously expensive, but at least you would get to see what one looks like.
BlueNile is your best bet. Just take the leap and do it. I will support you in your quest. Good luck.
Cottage114
I
ll support you in finding the cut you want. In fact I found on on BlueNile.
Post a Comment